Positive Affirmations are a great way to keep yourself in check. The act of reminding yourself of your worth, talents, and capabilities has a wonderful affect on your perception of yourself as well as the world around you. Recite one as you start your day, before bedtime, or any other time you need a little extra positivity in your life. If you are new to the concept, below is a list of positive affirmations you can include in your routine.
- I am surrounded by love.
- I have the power to change my life.
- I am happy and healthy.
- My thoughts are under my control.
- I am grateful for all of the blessings in my life.
- I am willing to allow joy to enter my life.
- I love myself.
- I am perfectly imperfect and that’s okay.
- I deserve prosperity.
- I am proud of myself.
- My potential for greatness in unlimited.
- I can handle all obstacles that come my way.
- I am admired.
- I am blessed with an incredible family and loving friends.
- I can bring my desires into manifestation.
2 thoughts on “Positive Affirmations”
Thank you Ms. Roberson